Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

Yes, this polish is every bit as awesome and you could have imagined:





And it does, in fact, look just like a jawbreaker. Awesome. Completely unique- I received so many compliments on this. It's a very striking effect, sort of similar to a jelly sandwich manicure, without the need to layer several different polishes.

This polish has definitely earned it's "awesome" tag! What do you think?

I purchased my bottle of Jawbreaker via the Pretty and Polished Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished. Currently the shop is closed, but you can click the button to be notified by email when then shop re-opens.

14 comments:

  1. I love this one more and more every time I see it, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing happened to me- the more swatches I saw the more convinced I was that I had to have it. ;) I'm happy to say that the decision was a good one.

      Delete
  2. OMG That looks super awesome! I'm so jealous! I wantsssss!! lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's pretty fantastic- I hope you can get your hands on a bottle!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I very much agree with you on that! It's pretty freakin' cool.

      Delete
  4. Yay you got yours! I always get compliments on it too! This one girl working at American Apparel remembered me because of these nails haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a striking look- I had so many people looking at and asking about my nails!

      Delete
  5. I need some indie polishes :P I love how this looks. It really does look like a jawbreaker. I used to to lick those bad boys till my tongue bled. I wish I was kidding...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you- I'm pretty sure I did the exact same thing. If not with jawbreakers, definitely with those ginormous swirly suckers that you could never ACTUALLY manage to finish. You'd always have to find someplace to put it down, but then it would get gross and slobbery by the time you came back to it later. Ahh, nostalgia. :P

      Delete
  6. Want it! I love that you tagged it with "awesome." Lol!!

    ReplyDelete