Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Picture Polish - Atomic

Tonight I have Picture Polish Atomic to share with you; this has a scattered and subtle holographic shimmer in a soft silver/white base. Not visible in the pictures, but more visible in real life is a golden-pink flash. Quite pretty, and definitely better in reality than in my pictures. The holographic shimmer in this is kind of flakey and really interesting, although visible mostly in bright sunlight (unfortunately on the day I took these, sunlight was in short supply). I used three coats to achieve full coverage. 




What do you think of Picture Polish Atomic? Did you pick up any of the recent Picture Polish collaboration shades?

11 comments:

  1. It's very interesting - and yes quite a few of them actually...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're hard to resist, aren't they? I'm glad they're no longer LE, at least... gives us some time to decide which ones we want!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful :) Would loooove to see under sunlight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely high on my list of polishes to pull out if we get a sunny day here!

      Delete
  3. I've never tried picture polishes before but this shade is super pretty! Wonder how it looks over black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call- the next time I do some layering swatches, I'll try this over black! I bet it will bring out a lot of gorgeous flashes of colour.

      Delete
  4. That's beautiful! I don't own any of their polish but I've only heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely up there in cost, but so far I've had good experiences with Picture Polish!

      Delete